There’s a lot of info on the world wide web and it’s sometimes hard to find the right sites. I’ve searched a few sites and tried to compile a list of company’s that sell or distribute modest clothes. Hope this is helpful!
- tznius.com (scarves, headcoverings)
- tabeez.com (skirts – USA shipping only)
- junees.com (skirts, dresses, tops, and accessories)
- funkyfrum.com (skirts, dresses, tops, and accessories)
- theskirtsite.com (largely skirts, some dresses & tops)
- koshercasual.com (skirts & tops – women, men and kids)
- H2Opinklabel.com (skirts, tops)
- Diviinemodestee.com (dresses, tops & swimwear)
- Modbeclothing.com (tops, skirts, dresses & swimwear)
- Shabbyapple.com (skirts, dresses & accessories – fashion focused)
- Stopstaringclothing.com (dresses – expensive & a little too tight but stunning & classy & i love the name!)
- Soonmaternity.com (great for maternity dresses, etc)
- Vintagehem.com (skirt/dress slips)
- Elzees.com (skirts, dresses, tops)
- Victoriassecret.com (dresses & skirts – just be careful where you view the site – it’s VERY not tznius & you have to sive through to find the modest items!)
- Asos.com (some awesome dresses – as above, be careful where you view – most images are very not tznius)
- Kosherclothing.com (tops/skirts/dresses)
- weddingdressshop.com.au (cheap dresses you can add to)
- Check out some of the images I’ve collated of modest clothing.
- A large directory for all sorts of modest clothing brands (general modest, not the Jewish definition).
Modest Fashion Blogs
This is exciting. There’s been many modest fashion blogs popping up. Women want to look good without necessarily flaunting all their ‘assets’. Not to mention that the real assets can’t be shown visually. Here’s a few great modest fashion blogs I’ve come across. If you know others, let me know and I’ll add to the list!